Saturday 26 February 2011

Panic over and one Viper done

"Who the hell are you and wheres my ground crew?"
"Caprica news net sir, I'm Poppy Cambell and this is Nate Blakewell my cam op, were here to interview you"
"No one told me about this. There's a hanger full of pilots why pick me?"
" I belive your name was picked out of a hat lietenant. By the Cag whilst you were on long range patrol"

" And i bet every slip of paper had Blitzspear scrawled on it. Wait till i see him" That's why flite control were sniggering when i got my landing instructions, the Gak heads.
" So that interview Lietenant, can we do it now or should i come back after your finished here"



"It'll have to wait i'm loading up with 4 nuclear hellstorm missiels and going after a Cylon heavy tanker as soon as my ground crew get off there butts and refule me. Anyways it'll make for a better interview when i get back.
"So your long patrol was an unaventful one Lietenant"
"Apart from spotting a lone tanker with nothing to kill it with no oh except the waist systems broke so i got a lot of yellow liquid in drinks bottles rolling around the cockpit"
Ok Lietenant i'll probably get back to you about that interview whilst you sort out your err tidying up."
"Oh i'm not cleaning that up. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggg where are you i've a presant for ya.
Well that's my bit of the group build done and dusted and just in time for the South Cheshire Militaire www.southcheshiremilitaire.co.uk/index.asp
If any of you guys in the Wargaming world are attending there are some gaming models on display there, well there was 2 years ago anyway. It's an excellent opp to get some tools and sundries also at reasonable prices plus cheep kit bash fodder from the second hand kit sellers so if your near Crewe pop down/over/up which ever direction you may be coming from.
I'll be on the SFM:UK table just ask for Blitz or the guy that did Lady Gaga in his Viper dio LOL
Plus we have sweets and Star wars posters up for grabs but you need to say hi and also be a kid for the posters lol
Blitz


No comments:

Post a Comment