Monday 12 September 2011

Quik hobby update before tea

Well life has been unbelevable busy at the moment, Wedding season is eating up all my free time at the weekends but hopefully this will settle down soon (tho it dose supply me with more Champagne corks than i know what to do with lol.

On the hobby front the Inq28 project is plodding along nicely I've become a nomadic modeller again as i can't get at my desk at the moment. The piles of assorted crud littering my desk and around my desk has finally defeated me and a major autumn clean is requierd and i've no time to do this.

We also got a photo tent from evilbay for a tenner and very impressed we are too (that me and the wife, she intends to use it for her craft thingys also) it comes with no less than 4 different backgrounds and a side zip for getting pics of glass and other shiney things. I'll do a proper review some time soon-ish.

Also in the post an order from Let The Dice Decide an online bits shop. Ordererd late wednesday night and arrived Sat morning, well packerged in bubble wrap and everything accounted for yum, i do love the little bits that can turn a bleh model into something cool. Funny thing is i've probably been workinhg within 30 mins drive from where thay are based these last 6 months lol.

It's also 2 weeks till the Brampton model show and its full steam ahead finishing off variouse builds but after that i'm going to consentrate on inq28 and the post apoc comp build. Going with Baron Radhoffens post apocaliptic flying circus first. :)

And finally it's Talk like a Pirate day on 19th Sept so i exspect some arrrges and avasts and ye scurvy dogs from the blogworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment